Friday, November 21, 2008

We're Pregnant!

On September 11th I decided to take a pregnancy test because I hadn't been feeling well the past few days. Brian was heading to New York that evening for a bachelor party, and even though it was 5 days early I decided to go ahead and take the test because I knew I couldn't wait all weekend. At first I thought the test was negative, but after a second glance I noticed another line appearing. It was faint, but it was definitely there. I waited on the front porch for Brian to get home, and as he pulled into the driveway I ran to tell him the good news. Then we decided it was necessary to verify with another test, so I took one of the digital ones that actually spells it out for you. Sure enough, the word pregnant appeared! We felt that was pretty conclusive. Here are pictures of the first and second test. You can tell that we are really excited, since I am holding the pregnancy test upside down :o) We actually sent the picture of the two of us to our parents in a frame to tell them that we were pregnant!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I always think its funny that we all end of taking pictures of the thing that the mommy took a piss on.

Erika said...

Me too! It's like the least glamorous thing ever, but we all do it! :o)