Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to Work and Other August Adventures

Well, I started back to work part-time at the end of August. I'm working from 9:15 to 1:15 every day, and I spend two hours in a 3rd grade class and two hours in a 2nd grade class. I'm very happy that I made the decision to work part-time, because I don't think I could stand being away from Matthew all day every day. I was also fortunate enough to be able to share a sitter with our friends Casey and Jeremy, so every other week Matthew stays at our house while I'm gone. Having a sitter every day was definitely an adjustment and I finally had to realize that no one is going to take care of him the way I do, and that he is perfectly fine while I'm gone. Here are a few pictures taken toward the end of August.

We can't believe how big our little boy is getting already!


We were very excited to have Brad come visit us at the end of August! He got to meet Matthew for the first time, and then he, Brian and Jim went on a guys trip for the weekend.


While Brian was gone on his trip, Cherie came to visit! I was so excited to meet Tyler, and we can tell that he and Matthew are going to be great friends :o)


Matthew really enjoys his play mat, and has become quite good at squealing and laughing while playing!Even though you can't tell from this picture, Matthew has started to enjoy hanging out on his tummy!

1 comment:

cherie said...

I was wondering if Tyler and I were going to be good enough to make the blog :) Tyler was beginning to get worried. It is even bigger in that one picture than when we were there! So cute