Friday, December 4, 2009

6 month update

Ok, so I know that I've been really behind on the blogging lately. I think my New Year's resolution will be to start blogging once a week. The past few weeks and months have really seemed like a whirlwind! I'm not sure when it became December, but I'm not quite sure that I'm ready for it. I'm definitely not ready for the cold weather!

Speaking of time flying, Matthew is already 6 months old! I can hardly believe it. He is such a joy to watch as he grows and explores new things, and flashes that adorable smile. While I am very thankful to have a part-time job, I really wish I could spend all day every day with him. He is now sitting up somewhat by himself, babbling and talking, making high pitched squeals (he especially likes doing this in public), eating solid foods, rolling all over the place, entertaining himself, reaching for and successfully grabbing everything he can get his hands on (I do not recommend holding a flight boarding pass in your hand while also holding him), charming everyone he meets, and drooling like a mad man as he cut his first tooth. He has begun to develop his own little personality, and lets us know when he likes or doesn't like something. Vegetables are definitely not his favorite thing! Check out the video below for parental entertainment and baby torture :o)

Brian and I are very eagerly awaiting next Tuesday when we find out where he will be completing his cornea fellowship! Check back next week for the news!


No comments: