Saturday, January 31, 2009

Time keeps on ticking...



I am so glad that tomorrow is the first day of February, because January has seemed like the longest month of my life! My friend Cherie told me that weeks 20-30 of pregnancy seem to crawl by, and boy was she right! I can't believe that it wasn't even a month ago when we found out we were having a boy. I am getting very impatient to meet the little guy, and there's still a long road ahead of me. I've been trying to focus on enjoying the time Brian and I have left as just the two of us. That helps a little :o) I also recently discovered that my ankles and knees enjoying swelling each day, so I have been spending a lot of time with my feet up when I'm at home. Fun times! These pictures were taken yesterday, when I was 23 1/2 weeks pregnant.

No comments: