Monday, October 25, 2010

To find out or not to find out... That is the question!

Brian and I are trying to decide if we should find out if the baby is a girl or a boy at our 20 week ultrasound. I'm leaning toward yes, he's leaning toward no. What do you think? Give your input in the poll to the right.

1 comment:

Lauren Swan said...

i think you should wait :) you already have everything you need for either sex...if it is a girl you will get plenty of pink to add. i want to wait with our next one.