Thursday, March 19, 2015

All About David

I meant to start posting more about our upcoming adoption right after we announced it, but time got away from me! In the next few days I hope to post a few entries about our son, how we got here, and where we go next.

So today, all about David!

David's Chinese name is Li Jian Ming. He was born on May 6, 2011 which makes him 9 days younger than Caroline! We will have artificial twins on our hands :o) He has an unrepaired cleft lip and palate so we will be spending lots of time up at All Children's again. Right now he is living in Guang'an City in an orphanage there. Guang'an City is more in the center of China, near the mountains.  His nannies say that he is timid, bright and polite and enjoys playing with toys. He knows how to dress and undress himself, use the potty, walk, run, jump, climb stairs, and bounce a ball. I hate that that's all I know about a little boy who has lived on this earth almost 4 years, but I look forward to the day that I know all of his likes, dislikes, quirks, hopes, and fears.

Here are some pictures of our little guy! The first ones we received along with his referral and we think he's between 1 1/2 and 2 years old.





 
The second set we received when I asked for a more updated picture. He's probably 2 or 3.
 






 


No comments: